Stainless Steel Couplings
Constructed from stainless steel (recommend for discharge connection). Couplings include gaskets, nuts, bolts, and washers.
- Find location where center of coupling will be positioned on basin.
- Drill or cut hole in basin to accept outside diameter of the coupling being installed.
- Place the coupling on the basin wall and drill mounting holes in basin wall to match coupling plate.
- Apply gasket to back of plate and mount on basin.
- Insert nuts, bolts, and washers and tighten in place.