Cast-Iron Caulking Hubs Poly
Inlet hubs are of cast iron construction and custom designed to fit curvature of the basin. The inlet hubs include gasket, nuts, bolts, and washers.
AKP10160 CAST IRON HUB 2″
AKP10170 CAST IRON HUB 4″ CURVED (18″ diameter basin 4-18)
AKP10180 CAST IRON HUB 4″ FLATBACK
- Find location where center of hub will be positioned on basin.
- Drill or cut hole in basin to accept inside diameter of hub being installed.
- Place hub on basin wall and drill mounting holes in basin wall to match hub.
- Apply gasket to back of hub then mount hub to basin.
- Insert nuts, bolts, washers, and then tighten in place.
- Check you local plumber codes for approved sealing methods and materials.